The storm has broken
I'm home now. Isn't it funny how you can be away for so long, so long that your dad eats all the Pop-tarts and kills your mother's plant and nearly loses your dog, but still come home and get in bed and feel like you've never left? I love that.Here are some of my favorite pictures from my trip. We went from Pennsylvania to New York to Connecticut to Massachusetts, with a side trip to Rhode Island. These are totally out of order, though. And they don't capture the excessive heat and humidity or the frequent GPS-related frustration or the constant future-triggered self-doubt that was the essence of the ten days.
Five hundred pictures. Darn it, why do I take so many? I ask myself that all the time - why do I have to capture this moment, this sight, this landscape, this right now over all the other right nows? That sounds like the Four Questions - why is this night different from all other nights? That question makes more sense to me now than it did when I was eight. I wish the answers made more sense too.






2 quirky quips:
You take absolutely BEAUTIFUL pictures! My favorite is the third one. (:
Your pictures are lovely!
Next time you're in PA, let me know so we can do fun things.
Post a Comment