Love is all we have to lose

Hi, blog.  I've missed you quite a bit, actually.  I have a paper due tomorrow and it needs editing but I don't want to work on it right now.  Jack's Mannequin's new album is out and it's wonderful and amazing and I am so, so excited for the concert.  I love concerts so much.  And music and friends and weekends.  Right now I'm listening to needtobreathe and it's not raining which seems a little bit strange.  I'd kind of gotten used to the sound.

Here are some things about college:  it doesn't feel like school.  It's hard to be around people 24/7.  I miss my mom and my dad and my sister and my dogs and my shower.  I miss Michael and Jen and Briana and Gabs and Ellie.  I really dislike the fly that's flying around my room right now.  I mailed a bunch of letters this morning.  I hope I get letters back.  My yoga pants and new sweats are coming on Monday.  I'm really excited for them.  It's been so cold here lately.  And I guess it will be for months.  

I just helped Rachey clean her room and cleaning makes me feel so refreshed.  I'm so awake now, even though today is Friday and Friday is my ridiculously long day and I should just feel like sleeping right now.  I suppose I aught to try.  Aught is such a funny word.  

0 quirky quips: