But you didn't have to cut me off

It's after hum and before hum and I'm sitting with Rachel at that place that we always sit at this time Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays and she's got her headphones in, listening to the mix that G made her.  It's really sweet, really, but it's got some really weird stuff on it, and sometimes I have trouble aligning people's musical tastes with their personalities.  Briana's go really well together, and so do Rachel's, and Emma's but I'm not sure about me, or G, but that's because I don't really know him, or maybe Kevyn.  But actually I think her's sink up pretty well.  I'm sure none of that makes any sense.

It's almost Spring break and I'm really excited even though I know the week is going to be way too short, because E is going home and my mom is coming to see me and Nicole and Kev and I are going to the coast for a day.  My goals are the same, sleep a lot and read a lot, but I'll probably watch a lot and stay up late a lot instead.  That's the way things always turn out.

I'm suddenly grumpy.  Ugh.  I hate Mondays.

0 quirky quips: