Condensed Week
Slightly brain dead. Since I'm not sure I can compose a coherent chronological post, here's a somewhat out of order list of what I did in the last week:- Saw a girl from my English class driving a car on the road. Freaked out. Stressed over the fact that I don't even have my permit yet.
- Bought a birthday present for my friend that required way more labor than was necessary.
- Realized I am really behind on youtube videos. Like, they don't fit in my subscription box. This is a problem.
- Upped to level 25 on farmville, and got two ugly ducklings.
- Got an A on my first history test.
- Found out that THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER is opening in SPRING 2010. Thought really hard about how to get my parents to take me to Florida. Came up with nothing.
- Watched lots of a cappella videos on youtube, mostly of the Duke's Men of Yale and the Yale Spizzwinks(?).
- Decided that this is why I am not a vlogger.
- Wished I had an iPhone. Then wondered what I would do with an iPhone if I had one. Then decided I really don't need an iPhone.
- Got very angry at Kanye, along with the rest of the world.
- Wondered how Taylor Swift did her entire VMA performance in heels.
- Decided a aspire to be a combination of Katy Perry and Pink. With some John Green and Maureen Johnson and Natalie Portman and JK Rowling thrown in, of course.
- Didn't watch "Glee." Don't kick me.
- Read Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery." Felt sick.
- Wished some people a "l'shana tova!"
- Got nowhere near enough sleep and then stayed up late Friday night writing a blog post.
Thank god it's Friday.
- N
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment