Leaves=Bugs
Today I was standing at lunch, calmly sipping my juice pouch (yes, I still drink those), when, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something fall to the ground. It appeared to be small and black and extremely close to my face - so my initial reaction was to gasp and move backward about four feet. Only then I looked up to see my friends staring at me because I am afraid of falling leaves that disguise themselves as bees.So that's basically how my week's gone. Everyone is stressed because of the workload and tired because we suddenly actually have to be awake for more than 8 hours at a time. Put stress and exhaustion together and you get a bunch of tense people. Combine that with teenage hormones and constant hunger, and you probably want to steer clear of us. And okay, that's probably an exaggeration, but that's how it felt today. Maybe if every high school student had a John Green bobble head to encourage them in their academic endeavors and provide a bit of entertainment, the world would be a happier place.
Something else that would make me happy right now: finding my pencil case. I bought a new one today, but it's just not the same. The old one was a teal zipper pouch from Borders and it had cute little monsters printed on it. It was basically the cutest thing I've ever seen. Don't laugh, but I used to take it out and put it on my desk and hope other people would notice how cute it was. Okay, laugh. I actually fish for complements for my pencil case.
It's been a strange week. I'm so exhausted, and it was only four days. What am I going to do when we actually have a full week of school?
2 quirky quips:
That exact combination is horrible! It's how I've been feeling lately. 6 hours of school=FAIL. If only I had a bobblehead... that would be so cool!
Agreed. I get mean when I don't sleep. My 12 hour day at school on thursday had to be remedied with 12 hours of sleep last night O_O.
OH HEY, you have a bobblehead! Bring it to club day, dude :D
Post a Comment