I think I need a sunrise

Today sort of sucked and I'm feeling sort of stuck but in a week and a half I'll be home and then I'll be able to feel stuck there for a while before I come back here.  I really like consistency and schedules and doing things on time but I hate monotony and staring at the same walls everyday and it feels like it's impossible to unify who I am and who I want to be and who everyone else thinks I am.  Tomorrow is Monday and I have yoga and I really hate yoga despite the fact that I keep telling myself I like it.  I want to stay in bed all day and watch "The Secret Garden" and crochet scarves and wear cozy socks but I have classes and finals and there are people everywhere all of the time.  I miss my mommy and my dogs.  Ugh.

0 quirky quips: