Somewhere in the deep dark depths of my mind I like to think that models have insecurities too. I've always envied girls with a small group of best friends that they do everything with and even start to dress a little bit like and now I think maybe I've got that and it's really nice but also slightly smothering. Why does it take tea so long to get to a drinkable temperature? I want a boyfriend. But don't tell H because I don't want him to be right. That's silly, isn't it? I only have five more days of classes before reading week and finals. And two weeks till I'm home for winter break. This first semester has gone by so fast. And things have changed so much. It's so strange, isn't it, how fast things change? I feel like that's something that I say all the time.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment