I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat

I'm not sure I could handle it if that baby turns out to be Justin Bieber's.  It's like that line from "27 Dresses," about feeling like you just found out that your favorite love song was written about a sandwich. Sometimes life sucks and everyone is cynical and is it really so bad that I want to believe that someone is really what they claim to be?

I have a lot of work this week, a lot of reading and noveling and paper-writing to do, but I like weeks like this, because they make me tired, and I can sleep at night when I'm tired.  When I'm here, I get up in the morning and have real breakfast and sometimes I have to go to bio but I can deal with it because I know that I'll probably be able to sleep at night.

My nano novel is going well, as in it's day 7 and I'm keeping up with the word count, but I don't want to jinx anything.  I have a paper due this weekend, and Thanksgiving's coming up, and a zillion other things are happening, but I really hope I finish.  Mostly just so I can say that I did.

0 quirky quips: