We are shining and we will never be afraid again

October is over and so is my honeymoon phase with college.  I'm not unhappy exactly, but I have more unhappy moments than I used to.  I miss my doggies and my little sister and I miss Italy.  That's so strange, isn't it?  I feel like travelling.  I'm going to Seattle for Thanksgiving with Rachel and Kevyn and Isabelle, and I want to take my film camera with me.  Is that the most impractical thing ever?  It's been sitting in my desk drawer since I moved in, and I miss using it.  I'm still sad about my last roll coming out blank.

I've taken this new, or maybe old and renewed, interest in old books and old photographs, and I wish I was home so I could pull out our family history album again, and I really want to look at those old Dickens books we have in the attic.  I'm tired here, all the time.  I really wish my roommate wouldn't slam the door.

0 quirky quips: