Don't think twice, it's alright
I hope that I never get caught in a fire drill without any pants on. I hope that the spoiler I read tonight about the new season of "Skins" isn't true. I hope that I can be strong enough to stop doing things that I know will hurt Emma. I hope that I can maintain my friendships and not destroy them like I usually do. I hope that I have time to write soon, and time to work on my art journal and to watch "Downton Abbey" and I hope I sleep through the night soon.On Sunday I saw John Green and Hank Green and it's the third time I've seen each of them "live" and every time I've overcome with this emotion that I can't explain. It's nostalgia and happiness and this sense that without these people and this community and everything I've discovered through the internet, I'm not sure who I'd be now. Sometimes I think that it's a little dramatic to say that they saved me or that they changed by life, but sometimes I'm not sure how else to put it. It's really hard day to day to be comfortable with who I am, but alone in my own room at night, looking at who I am and what I've got, I'm fine. Things are fine.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment