I feel really lonely right now and I have papers to write and I don't know how to write them and why won't this damn cold go away? I did something that I think is probably going to be really good for someone that I really love but I think it's going to end up hurting me, because I'm like the forever bridesmaid or some shit like that, and I want to cry but these walls are paper thin so my options are the bathroom or the stair well or the parking lot and why is life like that? Like this? I don't like when things change but I don't like when things get boring and my feet are cold but my socks are too far away. I know that Emma is better at being a human being than me and that frustrates me and makes me angry at her and I got tears on my glasses.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment