Here's a firm goodbye to yesterday and to the time I wasted

Last night I went to a concert and tomorrow begins my last week of classes, and remember last summer when I was lying awake at night thinking that there was no way I could do this?  But here I am and I'm doing this and still every night I'm lying awake thinking that there's no way I can do this for one more day.

This post is probably going to sound exactly like my last one because I have good days and bad days but the bad days are all the same and they all feel the same but I still cry all the same.  I think I've realized that I'm probably a shitty roommate and a not-so-great friend because I'm grumpy and I tell stupid jokes and I have weird ass taste in music and I say things like "weird ass."

Ugh.  I should go to sleep but it's 80 degrees out.  What the heck, Portland.

0 quirky quips: