I like superhero movies because (I need to go to sleep because I have a headache but I want to write down this thought before I forget it) they deal with these big, huge, monumental problems, world-ending, life-or-death problems. And the hero always wins. Superhero movies allow you to forget about your little problems, the kind that have to do with the price of gas and test scores and text messages and whether or not you're completely wasting your life studying something that's not going to get you a job. I'm at home and I'm slightly bored but mostly content to be completely isolated from basically everyone besides my family but kind of including them. I've been watching too much tv and reading too much fanfiction but I've been writing a bit and I made a playlist and I read two chapters of a book and why do those things feel like huge accomplishments when they so obviously aren't? I just want to listen to Wakey!Wakey! for hours and write fantastic things and not need to sleep.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment