This is the last time I'm asking you this
I just got so inexplicably emotional over this song that I put my computer down and moved across the room and I wasted today am probably wasting every day and what the fuck am I doing here anyway? We talked about that out loud today, or was it yesterday, out loud for the first time, the why and the stress and the bubble and what if we had a car? Everything feels funny right now and I think it's raining and I want to make tea but at least there are missed connections. That didn't make sense. Nothing makes sense. I'm tired or my brain isn't working or both.Break was good. I went shopping and I saw three movies. Those are actually my favorite hobbies, besides television and books and sleeping and oreos. Are oreos a hobby? Oreos are my favorite hobby. I blog like I'm high. I blog like I'm insane. One of those things is probably true.
God that was a terrible joke. Why am I still doing this?
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment