Conversations

5/12
in comments on Ali's facebook status
Ali: It's been calculated that I've lived 19% of my life. Strange.
Me: So when exactly are you dying? I want your JKR autograph. Kidding. Kinda. ;)
Ali: Well, if you align my life to The Wizard of Oz, I'm at the tornado scene and everything is still sepia. So don't get your hopes up.
Me: hahahahaha
Steven: Only 81% to go
Me: And when that 81% is up, I WANT YO SPARKLY SHOES. Please.
Me: Oops, didn't mean to be all gangster there. Dude, I WANT YO SPARLY SHOESIZZLES!

5/25 to 5/26
via facebook watroom
Ali: I've been thinking about this for the last few minutes and I can't not bring it up: What would you do if you met yourself from the future? I'd totally make out with me. It's actual narcissism, to be sure.
I can't be the only one who has thought about this. RIGHT? hahhahaha
Me: ummm.
Ali: You know you'd be all over that.
Jennifer: i think i would have a really long conversation with my furture me and then go out to eat dinner at Corner Bakery(and eat a monster cookie).
Ellie: i'm pretty sure i'd talk to myself about all of the things i'm way too embarassed to talk to people outside of my head about. Like what would i do if i met my future self. I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who would really understand my convaluted thoughts.
Taylor: that would be sorta creepy... especially if the future me had a different personality... but id probably do the same stuff that ellie said
Ellie: why would the future you have a different personality? And even if she did, don't you think she could still relate to yours since it had once been hers? Whoa my brain just kinda shortcircuited

5/27
via facebook instant messaging
Ellie: hank's awesome.
Me: completely.
Ellie: like i know we're all essentially made of awesome
Ellie: but his awesomeness is awesome
Me: hahaha yeah
Me: hank is made of extra awesome
Ellie: definitely
Ellie: its like someone put a bunch of extra chocolate chips in the hank and john cookies
Ellie: wow that was lame
Ellie: but you get the point

5/28
David: Which would you rather have, eggs or watermelon?
Michael: What? Huhhhhhh?
Me: That doesn't work.
David: Just pick.
Me: You can't compare eggs and watermelon.
David: Just pick!
Me and Michael: Watermelon!

5/29
Ali: Geocaching gear?
Me: Yeah, how to buy a GPS.
Ali: I think I saw a news thing about that - they have, like, these handheld devices.
Me: Yeah, GPS's.
Ali: Oh.

Ali: The stuff on SkyMall is so cool and useless.
Me: Like the NeckPro Traction Device?
Ali: I don't even know what that is.
Ali: Oh. Wow.
Me: I can't even tell what it does.
Me: I looked at it and I was like, is that a jockstrap?

5/31
(only more like 5/30 because it was really early in the morning)
via skype
Ali: The other day I went on facebook and the first thing Briana typed to me in the chat was "can you imagine Steven with boobs?" And I said yes.

6/1
via skype instant messaging
regarding a picture of Zachary Quinto from the MTV movie awards where a circle visible in his back pocket looks like a condom
Me: he tweeted it
Me: well not the condom, the picture.
Ali: omg really? hahaha
Ali: it's pretty awesome
Ali: hahaha his pants are so tight.
Me: dude they are.
Ali: LMAO he probably saw the comments about the condom XD

regarding Audrina Patridge, rumored to be dating Chris Pine
Me: captain fine can do so much better than her.
Ali: ewwwwww. she's denying that they're together thought. one night stand? UGH.
Me: oh god, I hope not. the thought of that kind of makes me cringe.
Ali: chyeah, he's better go to a clinic.
Me: hahahahaha
Me: or borrow zach's back pocket condom just in case.
Ali: pahahahahahahaha.

6/2
via skype
Ali is eating a yam.
Me: How's your yam?
Ali: Pretty bitchin'.

And one more.
Unfortunately not one that I'm part of.

2 quirky quips:

Alison | June 2, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Ahhh I'm honored that I've been quoted so abundantly here xD

Jess | June 3, 2009 at 8:38 PM

You and your friends are so funny. I laughed out loud a few times, too.