Didn't I my dear

I have my last three finals tomorrow and I'm worried but probably not as much as I should be. We have a three-day weekend, and I have a bit of homework and a college interview and I'm going to a musical with my mom, and I want to put up some new posters in my room, which means moving around some of my current posters and maybe buying some new frames, and I want to clean out my closet and my sock drawer, especially my sock drawer, because I was looking for socks this morning and I realized that the majority of my socks are not white, which is kind of inconvenient for wearing shoes and am I really writing about my sock collection right now?

And speaking of collections because this is how my mind works, I want to finally organize my postcards into my album, and I want to go through my magazine stash and gather the ones all around my room and put them away, and I want to finish my current roll of film because it has some pictures from the evening of formal on it and I'd like to see if they turned out, and I want to blow dry my hair because I haven't in forever. Also I want to burn some new cds and change out the ones in my car and update my iPod and my sister's as well because she's been bugging me about it, and I want to read, a lot, and finish Never Let Me Go and maybe figure out what it's talking about.

There are a zillion movies I want to watch and a zillion tv shows to catch up on and a load of books I want to read and I want to drive around with my sister singing Taylor Swift as loud as we can. Being at the same school with Gilly now, I spend so much more time with her and I keep finding myself thinking about how lonely it's going to be for the both of us when I'm not here next year.

0 quirky quips: