But I can't move the mountains for you

I really need a haircut but I'm trying to grow it out and also I guess I've given up my curling iron and straightener and blow dryer for Lent, even though I'm not Catholic and have no plans to be anytime soon.  I've watched more movies in the last week ("Sweet Home Alabama") than I have in the past three months, and I went to the library yesterday to get Pride and Prejudice but I couldn't find it, which was kind of upsetting, but then I came home and found my copy on Gillian's bookshelf.  So now I'm rereading it for the billionth time and it gets funnier and more right every time I read it.  It makes me so happy.

Time is going by really fast now, and I'm losing track of what day it is and tomorrow's Thursday already even though I'm pretty sure yesterday was Monday, and I have the ticket stub from "The King's Speech" on my picture board above my desk and the date on it is 12/29/10, and I can't believe it's been that long.  But all that means that graduation is so much closer.  God, I can't wait.

0 quirky quips: