Could it be that time has taken its toll

Today I was looking out my window to see if the mailman had come yet, and I looked down and there was this perfect pink flower from the cherry tree in our yard on the roof of my car.  I really need to wash my car, and I'm so lucky that I even have a car, and I really really hate Macbeth for being so stupid and I can't decide if I hate him more than I hate Hamlet or if I hate them equally.  I keep starting books and then putting them aside for later and starting new ones, and the same with these characters that keep appearing in my head, begging for names and time and a place to exist. 

I don't think Tuesday was anything special, besides being the day that I went to the library and got my computer back, but it's the only day on my happy things calendar that's made sense to me.  I spent almost every day this week thinking that it was the 8th.  I guess I never write the date down anymore, so I can never keep track of it, even though every morning I rip the top sheet off of my calendar and read the next list.  Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm not doing enough to record my life, like someday I'm going to have kids and they're going to want to know what my life was like when I was 17 and I won't be able to tell them because I just won't remember, but I seem to recall someone saying something about how preoccupied we (meaning this generation) is with recording every passing moment, and how we let things pass by in the process.   

0 quirky quips: