How would you cope if the world decided to make you suffer for all that you are
Today my mom mentioned that I can take dance classes in college, and while I really have no desire at all to take dance classes, the whole idea of taking a dance class, just the idea of it, is kind of appealing. I have five tests in three days next week, which is next week but it's kind of scaring me anyhow. I've been trying to write this for about a half hour now, but I'm in such a good mood that I have nothing to say, and I just went and reread some of my posts from December and for some reason sentences always sound better in my head when they don't have any commas. I have new favorite songs and a pretty solid A in math and a B+ in French but I think I can fix that, and I made cookies the other day and also hamentashen, and I got four acceptances today which brings the total up to five, and so basically I can't think of anything to be sad about right now. But I think I'm going to start getting rejections at the end of the week, probably as many as I've gotten acceptances. Which is all part of the experience, I guess.I'm going to do more homework tomorrow than I did today. I promise.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment