I'll keep my eyes cast on the sun

Note to self:  lime green pen does not scan well.















I am beyond frustrated right now about things that don't really matter and I don't know what to do except go to bed even though I know I won't be able to sleep.  I hate how I can never get my computer to work the way I want it to and I hate how I can never finish a project once I start it and I hate how you put you and I on the same level today and expected me to agree with you even though I think you're an asshole and you don't know about that C on my transcript or that I'm leaving here to get far away from people like you.  But the sad thing is that as much as I hate you I still think you are more interesting than anyone else I've spoken to in the last week.  I hate that.

0 quirky quips: