Tell me why I should run for cover
1. Yesterday I went to the Ke$ha concert with B and E and B did my makeup like I never dare to and I screamed so much I felt like I was going to lose my voice. It was amazing and being outside at night feels different than being outside during the day which I know makes sense but I guess nothing I ever say does anyway.2. Today Gillian and I went and saw "Prom" which was cute and made me cry, partly because it was too real and partly because it wasn't real at all and I hate how movies still subscribe to the whole imagined reality of high school and the way it should be. Then we went to the bookstore and bought Mom's mother's day present.
3. I'm done with my AP tests now and nearly done with high school and even though I've been waiting for this for so long it's making me kind of sad and I don't even know what else to say about this.
4. I've been crying a lot lately. Like in English class while watching a movie that I don't understand because of a young Johnny Depp and a baby Leo DiCaprio and I have this infinite fixation with time and sometimes I'm reading something and the words describe my thoughts better than I can and in those moments I always wish I have paper and a pen or maybe just a pen because I have a whole arm to write on.
5. I should go to sleep because it's getting late and I have things to do, or at least I should pretend I have things to do because other wise I won't do anything.
1 quirky quips:
Hahaha, at first I thought you screamed because I did your makeup in a way that you would never dare to.
Post a Comment