How do you find your reasons in my deepest darkest night

I've been thinking about space, shared and separate and sacred, and the idea of compartmentalizing and rationalizing and lying versus omission.  I've been thinking about personality types and modes of behavior and being observant versus being open versus being both observant and open and also closed.  And what the word "shy" means and how it's related to observantness/awareness/I can understand what you're saying even though you're not making any sense/etc.  And about this promise that I made to myself to be more outgoing in college and how maybe that's not possible for me because I've come to see that when someone's telling a story I like to listen to it and think about it and not say anything unless they want me to say something because I can't say things I don't mean.  That sounds bad.

I guess maybe I don't like psychology because it makes me think too much about why I think so much and why I think the way that I do, and I think about those things anyway and I can't help it, and I'm sure psychology has something to say about that too.  I miss my dogs.  

0 quirky quips: