She always belonged to someone else
I'm going back to school in two days and I am not ready, not ready, not ready. I'm really happy here at home with my giant watercolor notebook and my Netflix and my tumblr. But I know that if I never leave the house then I'll never experience anything or go anywhere or anything and the happiness will expire and I'll never be able to get it back. Or something.I don't have anything else to write right now, but at 1 AM this morning I finished The Fault in Our Stars and all I wanted to do was blog about it and talk about it and then today happened and I only saw my sister for five minutes and so I haven't had a chance to ask her if she's finished it yet. Tomorrow is my last day of break and I don't know what to read next. Those two things go together in my mind.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment