Someway baby, it's part of me, apart from me

I just watched "The Breakfast Club" and I'm feeling sort of iffy about the ending and it's nearing 11 so I know I should go to bed soon.  But I'm here blogging because I want to paint or write or something, or something, so really I'm just feeling antsy, because I know I only have a few more days at home and it's sort of scaring me that I don't want to go back to school.  There's nothing for me at home, really - I'm just wasting time.  But I'm enjoying wasting time, and I'm not bored even though I swore I'd be, and I'm not sure I'm ready to go back to being productive.  There are so many more movies I want to see, and I want to finish "Numb3rs" and read a million more books and go through my dresser drawers.

I miss my friends.  I do miss them.  But Reed is so much a bubble, and just thinking about it makes me feel a little bit claustrophobic.  So I guess I just don't think about it?  I'm sure everything will be fine once I'm there.  It has to be.  Five more months and then summer, and then repeat all over again.   I'll just have to find some ways to make next year significantly different from this year, so I don't get stuck in this monotonous thing like I did in high school.

Tomorrow I'm having lunch with Simone, which I'm trying to stop worrying about, and I have to buy fishing line and finish my mobiles and figure out what to do with the last one and why is it tripping me up so much?

0 quirky quips: