What can I do with a girl if she refuses to be mine
I'm in the library right now and I've been in the library most of today and I have work in the library at 8, and I guess this year I'm going to spend more time in the library than I do anywhere else, and that's Reed College for you, I suppose. Today has been a terrible awful day and the world has just kicked my ass repeatedly and it all kind of sucks, except my friends are awesome and my mom is awesome and I'm going home for a weekend in November to see Jack's Mannequin play their last ever show ever, and that's the only good thing that's happened today. I picked an uncomfortable library chair (why did anyone ever think that wooden armrests on an armchair, or a sofa for that matter, were a good idea?) that's far away from a plug which means my computer is probably going to die but I've finished my homework for tomorrow and I don't want to do any for Friday yet because it's Wednesday and I feel like it was just Tuesday because oh yeah it was, but tomorrow's Thursday already, and this year is already kind of dragging, which isn't good because there's still a lot of it left to go. Yesterday I turned in a story that I really liked to my creative writing prof, and I don't even know where this sentence is going so I'm going to end it now.Everything is ugh today and I'm pretty sure a bee just flew past me and I'm inside what the heck and I'm tired I'm so tired but I have to work till 10 pm, which was the worst idea I've ever had besides the time I posted a missed connection and someone responded to it and the other events of today and UGH.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment