I've never been so lost I've never felt so much at home

I think, somewhere in this mess of a brain of mine, that you've got to believe in love to buy into Taylor Swift, and I guess that means that I'm much less a cynic than most people.  Or maybe you've just got to admit that you believe in love.  Why's it so hard to admit that we're not as cynical as people think we are?

I lost one of my green doggie socks in the wash tonight and it was the one that had the doggies that look like Georgie and Georgie's getting old and that scares me so, so, so much because he's been there as long as I can remember, and how do people deal with that?  With death, with loss, with gone, with ends, with crying and moving on and smiling and pretending and being a person?

I just want my goddamn socks back.

0 quirky quips: