Would you write would you call back baby, I wrote you a song

I feel strange tonight, and sad but not in that terrible sort of way.  Just sad, and kind of angry, the kind that I know means that I'm going to be furious tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I'm setting myself up for a terrible week.  Why why why are these walls so thin and why why why do I insist on getting so upset over things that are so smile and why why why do I always feel like the world is out to get me?

I probably should just go to bed.  That's probably what I should do.  But I'm putting it off because I know they're going to keep me up and that I'm going to get so frustrated with it that I want to scream but all I'll be able to do is cry, because sometimes a lot lately that's all I can do.

0 quirky quips: