EPIC SUMMER Event #4: Pottercast/Wrock
Last week Alison and I went to the Santa Monica library, where we saw a live Pottercast and performances from Darren Criss of starkidpotter and the Remus Lupins. Melissa, John, and Frankie were funny as always as they led a few rounds of Harry Potter pictionary, took comments from the audience about Half-Blood Prince and gave their own opinions. (Though I do have to say that Sue was missed - there was a bit of a lack of Hufflepuff representation in the room.)It was epically awesome and fun and I'd love to go to wizard rock shows again. Basically how I felt (and still feel) can be summed up in this video. The worst part of the night was the look on my mother's face when she had to sit through the Remus Lupins. They're not exactly quiet.
Picture! Blurry but still fabulous.

Here's a video of Darren Criss from the show. This is basically the angle I was watching from; that might possibly be my shadowy head in the edge of the frame.
(Here's another video from the same night if you're interested.)
:]
1 quirky quips:
That's so cool that you got to see some wrock shows and Pottercast! I haven't really gotten into wrock. Harry Potter is a fantastic series and I love it, but it isn't one of my obsessions. However, I'm itching to see Half-Blood Prince. It looks awesome.
Post a Comment