Hello Again

I've been home for two days already and have yet to blog - I'm sorry. I did miss blogging while I was gone, but I guess not having constant access to a computer was overshadowed by having so much else to do. Yale was amazing, despite lack of Internet access, and I loved everything I did there and everyone I met. And I am now equipped with a Yale t-shirt and sweat pants so I can sufficiently rub the fact that I lived at an Ivy League for three weeks in people's faces.

Basically to sum up my experience, I took classes in creative writing and film and city planning, all of which were interesting, met people from all over the world, visited various East Coast schools, and had an awesome three weeks. I'm going to try to reequate myself with the online world in the next few days and get back into blogging. How's everyone been while I've been gone?

1 quirky quips:

Missy | July 22, 2009 at 5:56 AM

Boring, compared to what you were doing. :P Glad to see you're back!