And you rip out all I had just to say that you won

I should be reading a book or doing homework or deciding where I'm going to college or something but instead I spent the early part of this evening watching the news and Anderson Cooper and Bill Maher and listening to sixty seconds of Obama's soothing voice and I really do think that no matter what you think about his politics, you have to admit that he has a wonderful voice.  Yesterday it rained for about five minutes and then the sun came out and shined down between the clouds and it was all very surreal and that's how I've been feeling lately, odd and like I'm stuck in this in-between zone between what's happened and what's coming. 

I've been listening to boy bands a lot and writing in my dream journal and apparently not using commas, and I've been sitting quietly in English class and listening to boys talk crap about women and I haven't been saying anything about it because I almost feel like I'm leaving this school and these people in two months anyway and they don't care what I have to say so it doesn't really matter.   

Now I think maybe I'll go read and go to bed and maybe get ten hours of sleep and then record all my dreams in the morning.

0 quirky quips: