Sigh no more no more
I did very little of anything this weekend, and I slept twelve hours last night and sweat out a fever and I feel really good right now and I'm in a really good mood and there's school tomorrow so I know it won't last but do you ever wish that you could pause time and make a moment last forever? Not this moment, necessarily, this moment where I'm sitting in my pajamas listening to my fingers hitting the keys thinking that I should go to bed early and read for a while, but a moment from Friday night or from yesterday when I was sick and watching "The Vampire Diaries" and things were perfect because that's all there was. I don't know where I'm going next year but I think that's okay because for some reason short-term plans are satisyfing enough for right now.That's really all I have to say right now. What happened to my long endless rambling grammar-less blog posts that spun into baseless musings on God-only-knows-what?
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment