May 14 has come and gone
I am so unbelievably relieved right now.I had a pretty fabulous day, all things considered. This morning I took the AP world history exam, which was extremely long. Technically I'm not allowed to talk about it, but I will say that it wasn't as hard as I expected. (That may be only because I was wearing my nerdfighter shirt for good luck.) Now I'm wondering what I'm going to do with my newfound freetime.
After the test we all left school and headed to Souplantation, where 12 of us ate way too much. (Don't worry, we didn't cut school. We were all excused, as advised by our AP world teacher.) Then I hung out at my friend Ellie's with Alison, Simone, Taylor, and Sharon, where we played Buzzword and Taboo and Sharon took random pictures with my camera.
When I got home at around 4:10, I discovered my sister locked in her room in a horrible mood. She's nearly 13 and she's allowed to have bad moods; I go through that all the time. She was fine by dinnertime but her best friend called about 10 minutes ago and she refused to talk, so I had to tell her friend that she'd already gone to bed. This kind of makes me feel bad about the fits I threw when I was her age. Sorry, Mom.
I do want to note how epically awesome this shirt is. I really, really, really want one but unfortunately they don't ship to the US. I actually saw it in a picture on the nerdfighter ning, which led me to the collab channel Nerds of a Feather. The girl who had the picture actually shows the shirt in this video. I think I may have to make my own so I can be a nerdosaurus too.
DFTBA, all.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment