What I Did This Weekend: A List

The only bad thing about three-day-weekends is having to go back to school on Tuesday morning. To describe mine, I'm taking the easy way out. Here's a list.

This weekend, I:
- Watched the pilot episode of the original "Beverly Hills, 90210" and was severely mentally damaged by what was considered fashionable in 1990.
- Sat through the movie "Undiscovered" on youtube and actually smiled at it.
- Introduced my sister's best friend to Heath Ledger through "10 Things I Hate About You" and then was forced to inform her of Heath's death.
- Made popcorn in the microwave for the first time.
- Went to the mall with my sister and her best friend. Bought two pairs of earrings and a purse and listened to sister and best friend speaking in British accents for two hours.
- Watched a marshmallow swell to abnormal size in the microwave but skillfully prevented it from exploding by turning the microwave off just in time.
- Bought pink plaid knock-off Raybans.
- Wrote a rhetorical precis on a part of Maimonides' "The Guide for the Perplexed." Managed to abstain from both *facepalm* and *headdesk*.
- Fell in love with Chris Pine and Zach Quinto simultaniously while watching this video.
- Came across this girl on youtube via MJ's twitter.
- Repeatedly wished I was at LeakyCon. Repeatedly drowned wishes by dancing around my room to wrock.
- Put away the books that were all over my room. Except for the Harry Potters. Because they stay.
- Read the first post on Herd of Blog: Textual Confessions of Delicious Ambiguity, the group blog in which I am Wednesday, starting this Wednesday. Yay!

Hope you had a good weekend as well.
:]

1 quirky quips:

Jess | May 26, 2009 at 8:17 PM

- Made popcorn in the microwave for the first time.

How else did you make popcorn? Or was that the first time you ever had popcorn? If so, I'm totally in shock. Popcorn is one of my favorite foods, and the idea of someone not ever having popcorn is crazy to me.
One time I made hot chocolate in the microwave and it, like, exploded. When I opened the microwave door, there was chocolate everywhere. Very weird.
Aw, Heath Ledger. Love him. Love that movie.