But my heart told my head this time no

Today Gilly and I bought Mom a carrot cake for her birthday, which she will have to eat by herself because none of the rest of us like carrot cake.  Tomorrow we're going out to breakfast and to the movies, and it's a four day weekend.  I have so many projects to do, and I'm going to "Macbeth" on Saturday night, and trig is hard and I hate it, but I've been writing a lot lately and it's been distracting me from forthcoming college rejections.  I like the way the pen feels on the paper and I think that's the root of it, it makes me feel accomplished, and I think that's why everything I write by hand is so much better than what I type. 

Me and this blog are growing apart.  I can't finish a post, and I can't sleep through the night. 

0 quirky quips: