Don't cover yourself with thistle and weeds

I have a headache that won't go away, and people are dying on the other side of the world.  I read three books this weekend, went to the movies, finished all my homework, hung out with my friends like I never do.  I ran outside after the rain and finished a roll of film, started crocheting a scarf, began writing a new story.  If it rains again this week, I'm going to be glad for it, if only because my car needs a bath.  I should go to bed early tonight but I know I won't.  I wish there wasn't so much I wanted to do, but I guess then I'd be nothing, or no one.     

I ran out of film right before I noticed the reflection of the trees in the gutter, so I took a bunch with my digital, but I feel like it distorts the color.  Real life is so much brighter than anything a camera can give me.    

0 quirky quips: