We got older but we're still young
Tonight I watched three movies with E and I made three bracelets and went to Yogurtland. We talked a lot about the rut that is second semester of senior year and what's going to happen next year and a bit about deleting people on facebook and how refreshing that feels. I think I'm getting a cold but that's okay because today was a good day and hopefully tomorrow will be too, even though I'm going out with my mom and my sister and that usually turns into a lot of snapping at each other.Right now I'm listening to music that I haven't heard in a long time and my nose is running really badly and it's annoying and I should probably go to bed soon but first I'm going to wash my face and write and I feel okay right now, happy I guess, and I don't want to go to school on Monday, but the good thing is that Monday's still two days away.
Is it weird that I still know all the words to several Fall Out Boy songs?
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment