It's not a silly little moment it's not the storm before the calm

I don't know what's wrong with me lately but I haven't slept all the way through the night in two or three weeks, except for Friday nights and sometimes Saturdays.  I keep waking up between one and four in the morning, and looking at the clock and rolling over and going back to sleep, but in that one second that I look at the clock and comprehend that it's too early to get up, my brain turns back on and it's going and going and going and then it's hard to fall back asleep again.  Usually it's stress that keeps me awake, but I'm not stressed.  I'm just... not.  I have barely any schoolwork and no apps to worry about and I've mastered my car, although parking's still a pain in the ass, and I have new boots that I love. 

I think I'm just thinking too much.  But I shouldn't have to sacrifice my sleep so that I can think.  Opportunity costs economics Karl Marx government is boring so is psych we never do any work I miss work what is wrong with me I wish I was Veronica Mars or Eleanor Roosevelt although I'd definitely go by Ellie I miss Ellie it was really nice of her to help me with math today, etc.

I need a nap.

0 quirky quips: