There's no light that's left to shine
Tumblr is broken and it's left me frustrated and bored, and I've been watching "Skins", and I'm five or six episodes in, I think I've lost count, and Sid/Cassie break my heart. I think it's that he's so oblivious and she's so lovely but she's out of it as well, in a Luna sort of way, and she says "wow" all the time and he always wears that stupid hat, and I know in the end they're going to end up together because they have to and it's tv and plus I read the wikipedia article, but for now I feel like a teenage girl and I want to bury myself in this and the movies I got for Chanukah tonight and all these fictional characters, because a lot of the time it seems like they're more reliable than the non-fictional ones, especially now, as this month is long and the weather's strange and there are things that I don't want to be doing but I know I ought to do, and my thoughts keep on tumbling out of my head in these run-on sentences that end up in English essays and result in less-than-perfect scores.I'm tired, I suppose, that's all it is really, and I want it to be winter break already, and I wish I knew what to say to you when you tell me something about that boy you like, etc. etc., and I wish that what I say could at least once at some point actually be right.



0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment