Maybe I'm Amazed
I am so amazed by artsy indie kids who dress well and take beautiful photographs and upload them to flickr and always look nice in pictures and right coherently incoherent blog posts and have an impenetrable circle of like-minded friends. Also they have macbooks.Anyhow, merry Christmas and such. In the Jewish tradition we had Chinese food this evening (delivery, of course) and then we watched some movies entitled THE LIBRARIAN. Capitals are necessary here because these movies were sort of Indiana Jones-like with a bit of National Treasure and crap thrown in. And then when we got tired of the movies we each separated into our respective areas of the house.
Personally I think I speak more like the Seattle accent than the LA one. But who am I to judge? And also - even if I click the same size selection for every time I embed a youtube video, the sizes are never the same.
And now I'm having a conversation on facebook with an old Jewish friend about how we spent our Christmases on facebook. And I'm thinking about how absolutely pathetic I'm sounding as I type this out. Oh gooooodnessss.
1 quirky quips:
I see what you did there with that post title :P
<3
oh indie kids... they seem so cool until you listen to what they're actually saying.
they are interesting to look at though, aren't they? all skinny and bizarrely trendy...
Post a Comment