Summer's really far away

Oh right, blogging. That's that thing that I'm supposed to do everydayish. Hello.

Today Alison sent me a very ecstatic text message about VidCon and then I watched Hank's new video and got very ecstatic myself. So somehow in the last hour or so I developed summer plans. Totally up in the air, not definitive, maybe I think we totally should plans, but still plans. It's exciting.

Then I told my friend Megan from Baltimore about it, and I said she should come out to California for it since we've been trying to get her out here for a visit anyway. If she could come that would basically make my summer. So, yay.

I also made basically no progress on my Scarlet Letter essay, so tomorrow night's really going to suck, because I'm going to have to crank out the whole entire thing. But really that's my own fault, so I'm going to attempt to not complain about it. Or the art history chapter I'm going to have to finish up. I hate art history chapters, they take forever. Ugh.

And today I learned that I'm basically not getting a winter break. Two days in Oregon to visit colleges, but besides that, I have three projects to get done. But Chanukah starts this Friday. I like Chanukah.

And now I must return to the Gothic period and exam the architecture of several churches that all look the same. G'night.

0 quirky quips: