Title Goes Here
I guess I should blog before I go to bed? I suppose today can be a list day. So, commence list of random things:1. It is freezing in my house right now. I feel you should know that.
2. The SAT was really not as hard as I was expecting, which is a relief, I guess.
3. I didn't get as much homework done today as I wanted to. Tomorrow night is going to be stressful.
4. I realized that it's been 6 months since the beginning of summer, almost. That's so strange to think about. Stupid nostalgia.
5. I really want to stop biting my nails.
6. I feel like this list needs to be 10 things long. I've got to come up with some more things to put on it. My life is boring when I write it down.
7. It snowed in Baltimore and my friend sent me pictures. I wish it would snow here.
8. I'm excited for HBP on dvd. And DH trailer!
9. That reminds me - I never saw "Where the Wild Things Are." Humph.
10. "Don't Stop Believing" just came up in pandora. I think this is a good place to end tonight's post.
Goodnight. :)
1 quirky quips:
1. It was also freezing in my house last night.
2. I'm glad the SATs were not as hard as you thought! I can only imagine the chip that's off your shoulder now.
3. I didn't get much homework done either. Tis sucky.
4. 6 months since summer!? It feels less then that. I can't believe it's been only three months since school started.
5. I used to bite my nails all the time until I started painting my nails ALL THE TIME. Then, when I went to bite them, it would taste like nail polish, which is gross, and I would stop.
6. We all feel like our life is boring written down. Truth is, it's interesting to read about other people's lives.
7. It snowed here! You know that. It looked pretty, but none of it stuck to the ground =/
8. I'm excited about getting 500 Days of Summer on DVD for Christmas!
9. I haven't seen "Where the Wild Things Are" either. I want to!
10. Great song :D!
Post a Comment