I watch the hours slow down

Things I've done that I said I would never do:
1. Become good friends with a guy.
2. Wear leggings as pants.
3. Purposely destroy a friendship.
4. Become friends with someone I used to hate.
5. Listen to rumors.

Things I've heard or read today:
1. "Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them."  - Albus Dumbledore
2. "No matter what you do, you can't get as much energy back as you put in."  - My physics teacher
3. "Things can change."  - A picture on my tumblr dashboard
4. "Life is made of choices.  The one you choose, you have to live with."  - A photograph of a bench on my tumblr dashboard

Things I thought about today that I wanted to blog about:
1. Running into Gigit again.
2. How much I'd rather be writing.
3. The English class situation.

0 quirky quips: