So this is the first verse
Sometimes I feel like life is this big giant chain of deja vu, of hey-wait-this-was-yesterday. Like a big repetitive cycle of someone tells me something I don't want to know -> I feel weird about it -> I don't know if I can keep it a secret but I have to anyway -> I question why other people think I can keep secrets -> I keep the secret for a week and then forget about it until someone brings it up months later and I'm like, wait you know about that?Jeez. I need a warning label. "Don't trust Natasha with your crap because she might allude to it in her blog and then everyone will guess what you told her and then she'll get mad and you'll get mad and everyone will be mad!"
Stupid high school.
1 quirky quips:
AHAHHA i'll make you a shirt next year in printmaking that has a warning label..LOL!
Post a Comment