There's a moon waning crescent
Today I sat with my dad in his new car for an hour as he pressed almost every single button the thing has. There are buttons to adjust the seats and the lights and the height of the car on the wheels and the position of the mirrors and pretty much everything you could ever want to adjust. And then he had to change the license plate by hand and the screws wouldn't fit and the cap-things weren't right and he needed washers. It's so funny how things like that are, totally opposite ends of the spectrum. Anyhow, it was a nice end to such a difficult week of school. I like spending time with my dad.I just heard a crash outside my house. Dear robbers: I am secretly a ninja. Do not be fooled my my short stature and inability to walk in a straight line. Also I can scream really, really loudly if need be.
Irrelevant photo:

0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment