Rentrer chez moi

Since I got home from France I:
1. Ate an oreo
2. Texted Ali and Ellie
3. Got mad at my mother for taking my oreos away
4. Put on my pajama pants
5. Checked my facebook
6. Misplaced my cell phone
7. Went through 150 emails
8. Washed my face and brushed my teeth
9. Slept for 10 hours
10. Ate a pancake
11. Unpacked my suitcase
12. Ate an oreo and 4 chocolate-covered pretzels
13. Checked my facebook
14. Started uploading my 945 pictures to my computer
15. Wrote this list

Things I brought to France that I never used:
1. French-English dictionary
2. Addition:  A Novel by Toni Jordan
3. My Listography book
4. A black umbrella
5. My homework
6. Mini-lotion and mini-sunscreen
7. Mini shaving cream
8. Cuticle cream

Things lost and found in France:
1. My camera lens cap
2. A sense of freedom
3. My love of Gothic architecture
4. Gabschen
5. Old friends

0 quirky quips: