And all the things that I misread
I guess the appeal of a giant sweater, a really huge sweater with big sleeves and a long hem, is that I can hide in it, feel like a bag lady or an Olsen twin, and actually dress how I feel. I've been in a ratty-hair-combat-boot-really-fricking-giant-sweater sort of mood lately, but as I have none of the above, I've been wearing my normal clothes and watching a lot of "Veronica Mars" and contemplating the destruction and rebuilding of a fictional romance in nearly 30,000 additional words.I want college to be this place where I can wear giant sweaters and no one judges me and I can follow celebrity gossip and read the classics and no one judges me. I'm trying to build up this immunity to what other people think of me. I don't want to get to a point where I'm basing what I do on the wills of other people so much so that I don't know who I am anymore. But as for right now - I guess the reason that there are so many high school movies is that we can't stop going back over this time in our lives when everything is so confusing and so upside-down and so much like every song that's ever been written.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment