And maybe someday down the road
Minuscule tragedies: running out of eraser sticks, the new Twitter layout, the new Facebook chat that uses pictures instead of names, two B+s on my six-week progress report, rain and 75 degrees in the same day, awkward conversations with someone I'm not sure I actually like talking to, tripping in class, when Target doesn't carry the batteries I want for my parents' ancient cameras, spelling words wrong in permanent marker, contacts, blogs that have background music.Small joys: someone unknowingly quoting "The OC" on their blog ("And you, with all your little flaws, and your little quirks, somehow you keep drawing me back in"), consecutive good hair days, understanding the math homework, discovering that someone you never expected to be easy to talk to actually is, screencaps from "The OC", seeing "Everwood" on my dashboard, spare time, pop music.

0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment