But it's not true it wasn't you who cast the light

Thing One:  That listlessness that just won't go away and it's telling you to do your homework and clean your room and change your name and move far away and do something different, different, different.

Thing Two:  The stress that comes with group projects and being the only one a room of 40 people who has a working glue stick and lending said glue stick to people who don't know your name and coming up with all the words while everyone else cuts out socks.

Thing Three:  When you want to change your blog url but all the urls you want are already taken by inactive bloggers who either haven't blogged since 2004 or have never blogged at all.

Thing Four:  Listening to all of Greg Holden's music on youtube because your itunes is broken and Greg Holden never ceases to amaze you.

Thing Five:  Why can't I stop biting my nails?  I want to I want to I want to but I can't I can't I can't and that seems to win out, always.

Thing Six:  Always forgetting my house key when I need it and having to get one out of the mailbox; not having a drivers license; the fear of taking my drivers test that never seems to go away despite three tests next week and a book to finish reading and a powerpoint to finish compiling and college on the brain and gossip that ruins my days.

Thing Seven:  Feeling like I've been pushed into this box by high school and by what it's supposed to be and by who I've always been, and I can't break out and be someone new because everyone around me is telling me that this is the way things are and this is how they're supposed to be.  Wanting to change my name to something different, completely different, and move away and meet new people and study ballet and art and 18th century British literature and film and photography. 

0 quirky quips: