Let the radio break the silence as we drive
Sometimes I'm this and sometimes I'm that, and right now I'm feeling like there's no better word to describe life and me than "sometimes" because nothing every stays the same for long, but sometimes (there it is again) something happens again, and it feels the same way it did before. As in, sometimes I see a picture and think something and then realize that I thought the same thing the last time I saw the picture, and sometimes I wonder how I tolerate people, and sometimes I think that maybe it'd be best to just sleep, for a really long time, until of this blows over. And then sometimes my hair falls the right way (although it never falls the same way twice) and someone says something decent to me and I'm in such a good mood that stupid jokes ("we don't eat humans") don't bother me.But the catch is that one sometime always turns into another sometime, and it seems to be impossible to have two happy sometimes in a row. Maybe, though, that's okay, because there are so many sometimes that we lose track of them all, and maybe the happy sometimes overshadow the sad ones, and maybe in the end like is just one big sometime.
Not that that makes any sense at all.
0 quirky quips:
Post a Comment