And at once I knew I was not magnificent

I'm sitting here watching "Bones" because I finished season 4 at approximately 10:10 pm and the episode ended with Booth waking up from his coma and going, "who are you?" and so I asked myself, "should I watch another episode or go to bed?" and I decided I wanted to watch another episode.  Only now they've just found like eight bodies underneath a fountain based on the word of a psychic and I'm thinking serial killer and praying that it's not a serial killer because those are the ones that keep me up all night.

Today I got up too early to say au revoir to Gilly before she left for camp, and then I went out to lunch with my mom and had a strawberry banana crepe with caramel sauce.  Then we came home and cleaned my room and my mom magically made all of my new books fit on my bookshelf, and after dinner I washed my car.  Tomorrow I'm going to the movies with Ellie and on Friday I plan to work on moving my files to my new computer and I need to scan some stuff and work on the graduation collages.  

I am so ready for Booth to admit that he's in love with Bones.

0 quirky quips: